Our goal is to provide every guest with an unforgettable experience through unmatched hospitality, the highest quality food & beverages, and a flawless presentation.
A safe and comfortable experience in a welcoming environment is top priority at Star Cinema Grill.
- Guests under the age of 2 are only permitted to Bright Stars presentations.
- Guests must be at least 2 years of age to attend features rated PG or lower.
- Guests must be at least 3 years of age to attend features rated PG-13 or higher.
- Guests under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult for entirety of visit.
- All guests purchasing or consuming alcoholic beverages must be at least 21 years of age and must present valid government-issued identification, compliant with TABC regulations.
- We reserve the right to inspect bags to ensure adherence to our policies regarding prohibited items. During periods of increased volume, the likelihood of this occurrence is also increased.
- Verification of seating during periods of higher volume may be necessary to prevent guests from having to sort out any potential confusion themselves. It is the obligation of our staff to provide this service.
- Showtimes and features are subject to change without notice.
- The licensed or unlicensed possession of a weapon on our premises is not permitted.
- Outside food or beverages are not permitted.
- Guests may attend movies dressed in costumes, within our guidelines.
- Costumes must not be overly revealing, offensive, or excessively scary.
- Face paint is not allowed.
- Weapons (real, prop, or toy) are not allowed.
If you have questions or concerns about any portion of our House Rules, please contact theater management before you arrive to ensure you have clarity on expectations.
Thank you for your support and partnership in creating a moviegoing environment for everyone to enjoy!